There are a few ways to get to us in here in Cornwall. Please see below for some suggestions and guidance on how to find us.
Train information is available using the links here. Redruth is our closest station with access to Penzance to the west and London via Truro to the east.
If you have a satellite navigation device(sat nav, tom tom etc). Add our postcode TR4 8AR. Our guests have found us right away. Alternitavely use the directions below.
Grid reference: SW 6 9 4 4 7 4.
- Traveling down the A30, towards Penzance
- At Chiverton Cross Roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the B3277 (signposted Services, St Agnes)
- At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the B3277 (signposted St Agnes) (0.15 miles)
- Turn left (signposted Porthtowan) (1.56 miles)
- At the crossroads continue straight on (signposted Porthtowan) (0.36 miles)
- This is now the coast road. Continue straight on. (1.17 miles)
- See the ocean on the right, go down the hill, round the bend, past beach road and up the next hill (Rose Hill) (0.24 miles)
- Turn left into Rosehill Lodges after 300 metres(behind the long wooden fence)
- Relax and enjoy your holiday
National Express coaches travel to the county and terminate at Camborne.
Newquay Airport is about a 30 min taxi drive away if you want to avoid driving.
For the hikers amongst you.
We have had a couple who walked the coast path from Penzance to Porthtowan and more who have cycled and used a combination of trains and cycles/walking.