The Beauty of Rose Cottage
Rose Cottage is a 200 year old stone self-catering holiday cottage in Porthtowan, nestled in a protected woodland on the North Cornish coastline.
Fully equipped, the cottage is a total delight. Three foot thick walls, low beams and log burners make this a very cosy holiday cottage. So, if you are looking for the ultimate in self-catering holidays we have what you are looking for.
Why Choose our stone holiday cottage?
Nestling in its own woodland with a private footpath to the end of the hillside with sea views, our holiday cottage in Porthtowan is really special. It is fully equipped with a dishwasher, oven, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer. Two top of the range Panasonic smart TV’s connected to broadband and internet access over wi-fi via superfast broadband. Just 5 to 10 minutes walk to Porthtowan’s sandy beach, bars and restaurants.
Enjoy al-fresco dining with a charcoal BBQ and patio seating. Relax with your espresso coffee on the leisure swing seat in amongst the trees and the wildlife.
What you’ll find at the Cottage
The interior of Rose Cottage is very intersting and on various levels…..
- Bedroom one, the master bedroom has a Superking size bed
- Bedroom two has a double bed
- Bedroom three has two single beds
- Wood stove’s can be found in the lounge as well as the snug
- Parking for your car just 20yds away
- Outside swing seat, outside table and chairs and BBQ for al-fresco dining.
- We regret that the cottage is not disabled friendly and is not suitable for wheelchairs.
How do I book the accommodation?
Book on line via the “book now” button on our web site or give us a call on 01 209 891920.
- Rose Cottage is not one of our timber framed eco lodges
- It does not have a hot tub
- Rose Cottage is dog friendly (small surcharge at booking)
- Avoid the traffic with Sunday arrivals